A public relations specialist works to build and maintain the favorable public image of a company, brand, or even a specific plant.
The minimum education requirement is a Bachelor's degree.
WHERE TO STUDY
For 2- and 4-year college and university programs across the country, visit our Where to Study page.
In April 2020, the median yearly salary for a public relations specialist was $54,154, according to Salary.com. For more information, visit Study.com's Public Relations Profile.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- American Marketing Association
- Association for Women in Communications
- Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals
- International Public Relations Association
- Public Relations Society of America
VIDEOS AND TESTIMONIALS
Learn what a public relations specialist's responsibilities entail from Natalie Hastings.