Green Career Week
Green Career Week
What is Green Career Week?
October 2-6, 2023
Seed Your Future created Green Career Week to help you reach the next generation of professionals. Green Career Week is a national initiative led by industry professionals like you to increase awareness about green industry careers and help build relationships with local schools, colleges and universities.
During Green Career Week, participating businesses and organizations will connect with local schools, colleges and universities to showcase the various career paths at their business. Of course, you can reach out to schools anytime during the year – and we encourage you to do that – but by working together during a designated week, we can give the industry a louder voice.
Step-by-Step Guidance for a Successful Green Career Week
- Register your business, university, school or yourself so we can track the number of participants across the country and share that with the media, and we will also keep you posted on new tools and resources for your event.
- Contact your local schools, colleges and universities asking if you can visit their school, or if they can plan a field trip to your business, during Green Career Week. Adapt the language in the attached template to suit your needs.
- Plan out your visit to the school or the field trip to your operation: Sample Itinerary, Sample Activities, FAQ: Field Trip, FAQ: School Visit, Minor Child Photo Release, Teacher Plans
- Tell the local media about your involvement in Green Career Week: Press Release, Media Toolkit
- Get Social! Help make Green Career Week go viral - be sure to post photos and messaging reinforcing the mission of the initiative: Social Media Toolkit
Fill out the form below to receive Green Career Week resources!