Our Seed Your Future Leadership Meeting is now open for RSVP's. All members of the National Leadership Cabinet and Advisory Council are invited to attend. Please review the information below and RSVP in the right hand column.
We are finalizing the agenda now. On March 23, 2022, the pre-meeting informal networking with UGA students begins at 11:00 am EST, followed by lunch at noon.
The meeting will commence at 1:00 pm EST and end at noon on March 24, 2022. Our agenda will include a tour and dinner on March 23, 2022, at the State Botanic Garden hosted by UGA.
Meeting & Hotel – The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 South Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602-3603
- UGA is recommending all individuals continue to socially distance themselves and wear masks.
- UGA staff will disinfect the rooms after setting the room and they will also disinfect the room the night of March 23rd, when they go to clean the room in preparation for the 24th. Our group will be the only group using the reserved space for the duration of our meeting.
- We will spend portions of our meeting outside in the courtyard, weather permitted.
Attendees pay their own travel and hotel expenses.
- A hotel room block has been secured at The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel.
- To book a room call (706) 542-2134 reference the Seed Your Future code 94892.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International airport is a two-hour drive to the University of Georgia.
- Athens International Airport is 15 mins from our destination.
- You will arrange for your own ground transportation for your arrival. You may choose to arrive on Tuesday evening, March 22 or Wednesday morning, March 23. If you arrive Tuesday evening, plan to travel directly to the hotel.
- Transportation from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International airport can be scheduled through Groome.
- UGA will provide transportation to the off-site locations.
- Seed Your Future will be hosting all lunches during the meeting (breakfast is on your own at the hotel restaurants). If you have special dietary, physical, or sensory needs, we will ask you to share that information in a pre-meeting survey to accommodate your needs.
- For attendees arriving on Tuesday, March 22, we will arrange an optional informal dinner at South Kitchen + Bar with all early arrivers. UGA will provide transportation to the restaurant and return to the hotel.
- UGA will be hosting dinner at the State Botanic Garden on Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
1197 S Lumpkin St
Athens, GA 30602-3603
Google map and directions