A landscape engineer is a licensed professional who applies mathematics and science to shape land and waterscapes.
The minimum education requirement is a Bachelor's degree and a license.
WHERE TO STUDY
For 2- and 4-year college and university programs across the country, visit our Where to Study page.
In May 2020, the median yearly salary for a landscape engineer was $72,323, according to Glassdoor.com. For more information, visit Study.com's Landscape Engineer Profile.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- International Association of Engineers
- National Association of Landscape Professionals
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Organic Landscape Association
- The American Institute of Architects
VIDEOS AND TESTIMONIALS
Learn about landscape architecture and engineering from employees at SeamonWhiteside.